How do you get on Facebook at home on your school computer if it is blocked?! It is Lightspeed systems or something like that.

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

If you learnt a few things by applying a little effort you could easily succeed at getting access to FB, and at the same time possibly fail miserably at what is somewhat more important - your studies, if you could not guess.
Children these days are so frightened of not being noticed; in their pursuit of attention they mistake it for worthiness.

commented: wow..thanks for the help..I don't have anything to study when i'm at home. I don't care if its blocked at school, but I would like to be able to get on it at home. +0

It has nothing to do with facebook's end. Schools use a variety of methods to block sites, ones massive like facebook are more likely to get blocked as everyone knows about them. As said by gerbil you would be missing out on something more important though, your studies. I only wish schools didn't block awesome things like twitter.

commented: wow..thanks for the help..I don't have anything to study when i'm at home. I don't care if its blocked at school, but I would like to be able to get on it at home. +0

Thanks frindes to share this info.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.