Facebook is brocked, anybody know how to access it still without changing the rights ?

Recommended Answers

All 12 Replies

Where is it being blocked? Are you seeing a message indicating that the page is being filtered?

Are you being blocked by facebook or is there a filter where you can't access facebook?

there is a filter, is there any way out

commented: I hope your billing rate as an IT Consultant is very low. -3

a filter from facebook or a filter your guardians have applied?

If it is from your parents, you should be able to change that in the settings of the browser (i believe).

If you are being blocked by your parents, your school. or your employer from accessing Facebook, then you have no right to bhypass the block. You are using equipment belonging to others, and must respect the rules imposed by the owners of the equipment.

If you are being blocked by your parents, your school. or your employer from accessing Facebook, then you have no right to bhypass the block. You are using equipment belonging to others, and must respect the rules imposed by the owners of the equipment.

Couldn't have said it better myself.

i got it guys', thanks for your help, actually its at work. they blocked facebook and youtube so wanted to know if there is a way to access them withoput the authorities knowing

you could be risking loss of your job ,if your employer is serisous enough to block it,they maybe serisous enough to make an excample and use you ! they are doing it for a reason ,main one is to block viruses and other nasties from getting into there network !

commented: Why does he care? +7

They are blocking them for several reasons:

1. To keep you from wasting time on the job.

2. To keep you from inadvertently or vertently revealing company secrets.

3. To keep their internet bill lower. Those sites eat up bandwidth.

Lets not worry about him... we warned him, and if he gets fired... that's his loss not ours.

go to annonimizer.com/annonimizer.ru then on url box put youtube or facebook address then press go,it shoud open.

thanks guys, i wont access them anymore.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.