Im trying to log in facebook but it cannot login coz the administrator at school has closed the link,how do i connect the machine to facebook without consulting him,im using muzila

Recommended Answers

All 5 Replies

Circumventing your school policies is kinda shady, dontcha think. Best just to ask him.

Or you could just grow up, go without your social diarrhea for a few hours, get yourself some good grades and then have a great job that allows you to use Facebook because you're so high up the corporate ladder! No? I didn't think so.

Your best bet is to use a proxy or your smartphone. Believe me when I say this... your school technicians are smarter than you. If they don't want you on facebook you're not getting on it. It's that simple - sorry!

Saying that I did bypass my schools security back in the day for my peers at a rate of 50p per session; it was the easiest 'business' I've ever run!

Thank you guys for your word of advice

how do i change network setting from default

how do i change network settings to default

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.