dea850be2dfaaa02e7bcf2164ddfd6a6
pliz i need help in my assignment who it in this photo

Recommended Answers

All 14 Replies

The terms of use for these forums is that we don't do your homework for you. Make a reasonable attempt and we will try to help you understand where you went wrong, but YOU have to start the process.

You're right I started working in my homework and this is what I made and I feel that there is a mistake.
e0ce995845021648a375f6821629e531

First, take each point that he wants you to consider, and state what that means to you in simple terms, as well as how you migh accomplish that.

thank you :)
what is the second ?

How do you address the first point? Think about the tools needed for an IT administrator to manage a remote office.

the other questions are giving you clues as to where to place the server roles. If you arent familiar with the roles, the placement is not obvious.

The second point answers itself. Its telling you that you need a DHCP server in the head office. So, what else do you need for DHCP server to be able to allocate IP addresssing for clients on the local subnet and on remote subnets? Do you need any fault tolerance or high availability solutions there?

JOrge M thank you but i know that i need DHCP ,DNS, DC and i need Vpn to make the connect between the head office and the branch office
are there a mis in my design ? :)

Ok so some of the roles you have placed seem to be correct, but the bullet points are specific about requirements, specifically bullets 2-5, that you dont show in your diagram.

Your second bullet is referring to a DHCP solution that depends on the head office. You listed two DHCP servers. That is very vague. I dont think you addressed that point specific enough.

How are you showing a read only name resolution service? A secondary DNS server isnt specific enough either. I can have a secondary DNS server that is not necessarily performing only read-only services for DNS. Maybe you mean secondary zones. Also, an RODC with the DNS role should be considered.

You dont have any specifics with regards to bullet 3 about caching.

Access and permissions?

Again, sure you can turn in that diagram but there seems to be quite a bit of details missing.

jorgeM thank you :)

i have question about how AD,DHCP and DNS work together ?

What is the question?

how the servers AD,DNS and DHCP work together?

They are all independent roles but there are dependencies.

For example, for Active Directory to function, DNS is required. However, DNS doesnt not depend on Active Directory, unless you implement Active Directory integrated zones and secured updates. So you can implement DNS with our without AD, but you cannot deploy AD without DNS.

DHCP depends on neither, but can integrate with AD and DNS. For example, if intergrated with AD, you can prevent new Windows DHCP servers from coming online unless an Admin authorizes the DHCP server in the Directory. You can integrate DHCP with DNS by allowing DHCP to create dynamic DNS records. Or you can use DHCP stand-alone without either. DNS does not depend on DHCP. AD does not depend on DHCP. You can create an AD infrastructure without DHCP by hard coding all of your IPs, but that increases IP management and increases chance of duplicate IPs, errors, etc..

what is security of resources ?
benefits of security of resources?
what is object managment ?

These terms are not familiar to me. I suspect you are talking generically about how to secure resources on the network. Active Directory's primary functions are Authentication and Authorization, can you log in and what are you allowed to access.

Since you have resouces on the network... file shares, printers, etc..., etc... you use Active Directory objects to set permissions. For example, on a file share, you make the resource available over the network, but you secure it via an ACL (access control list). This ACL contains the list of security principals (user, group, and computer objects) and what they are allowed to do with the resource. Say... members of the Finance Global Group has read access to a share, Sally Smith (a user) has full control over a file, Sam Jackson is denied print permission on a printer, etc..., etc...

You manage all of these resources and objects (security principals) using your Active Directory and other related management consoles.

thank you :)
but i have problem
how i can cached account user and password just in branch office?

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.