lasher511 185 Veteran Poster

Hi all,

The other week i was having problems with email with the company i work with where no email was being allowed through. Aventually got it working and discovered that it was a spam filter playing up and blocking all incoming emails as spam. This was an external organisation and we have since shut it off.

However this has since given us a new problem with an excess of spam that our staff members are now recieving. We have a program called etrust secure content manager for blocking spam on site however in order for this to work we have to manually search for things they have in common and block them and set up the filters like that one by one. This is also a problem when you get the smart ass spam emails that are done in more exciting ways which just eats up even more of my time blocking them.

Does anybody know of a good software program that works really well for combating spam or even if anyone knows of an antispam program that you can simply set up an email address for and that automatically searches for things they have in common and blocks them like that. Any suggestions would be much appreciated as i have to manually block about 2-300 of these a day.

Sorry if what im saying is a bit hard to understand too its just getting to the end of a long day and im finding it hard to concentrate my thoughts on what im acctually typing.

Thanks for any help in advance.