Tupac 0 Newbie Poster

Hi, i'm new to the forums and hopefully you guys can help me... First post, and a problem.

I bought a new laptop and the new rangebooster router from D-link (working only as an access point right now). My laptop has the USB rangebooster card and the internal one.

My fisrt problem was that internet lost connection every 10-20 min or so. The D-Link connection manager said it was connected, and excellent signal, but the internet would just not work. Repair did the trick, but it was a pain to do that every 10 mins. I modify some entries on the firewall and that appears to have done the trick. So far, 1+ hours no probs.

Through all this, the internal connection from the laptop always worked fine (just slower than my rangebooster).

Now, the real problem. Everytime I tried to use voice calling from skipe or messanger or when I try to send my webcam signal out, the computer works for about a minute and then it all goes blue.... Not the typicall BSoD, just a short message on top. Smthing along the lines of:
"Hardware Malfunction
NMI: Parity check / Memory parity error
The System has halted"

This happen with both wireless connections. Does anyone here have a clue of what's causing this problem?

Gen Info.
Laptop is a dell inspiron 9400
windows xp
internal wifi card -g
D-link rangebooster router (working as access point only) and USB wifi card
Windows manage the internal wifi card, D-link manager the range booster. (tried to let windows manage the rangebooster one, but it did not work)
I input the TCP/IP info for my rangebooster card. When I let him do it automatically, it comes up with the worng configuration.