How do I share files and printers to internal office and outside office users via internet connection.
I'm planning to use a 3G wireless internet card to a Workstation PC and provide access to external allowed users to files and printers, and also add a Wireless Area Network Router to provide files, print sharing and internet connection to internal office users.
If there's a weblink or a book, please let me know.:idea:

Recommended Answers

All 6 Replies

When you say external users, do you mean people outside your network? Because I don't think it's possible to print accross the internet. File sharing you can setup and ftp server.

Thats right, I mean people outside the office's network that can access the workstation PC, this thru the internet line (that will also be connected to the PC), so they can use it for back up and share files with all the company personnel.

Thats right, I mean people outside the office's network that can access the workstation PC, this thru the internet line (that will also be connected to the PC), so they can use it for back up and share files with all the company personnel.

:cool:

Actually you can print to the office printer from a remote location with logmein.

logmein.com

1.logmein.com
2.remote destop
3.ms terminal service
4.citrix
5.vnc
6.radmin
7.netsupport

there are countless solutions

1.logmein.com
2.remote destop
3.ms terminal service
4.citrix
5.vnc
6.radmin
7.netsupport

there are countless solutions

Appreciated Thanks,
lpaudio

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.