Is it possible to connect two monitors to a computer, both displaying the same image?

Recommended Answers

All 8 Replies

I'm not trying to have two monitors displaying different things. I'm trying to have two monitors display the same thing, which I would think would be less complicated. Perhaps it ends up being more complicated?

I'm not trying to have two monitors displaying different things. I'm trying to have two monitors display the same thing, which I would think would be less complicated. Perhaps it ends up being more complicated?

You can set it so that the display is "cloned" rather than "extended".

Or just get a video splitter. :P

how do u set it to clone instead of extended??

Best place for this is Rackmount LCD Monitor

VGA extenders and

KVM extender allows you to extend PS2 keyboard, PS2 mouse and VGA video remotely up to 1000 feet away from a computer. KVM extenders are ideal for applications like public broadcasting, banks, classrooms, tradeshows, and other mission critical locations.

the simplest solution is to set it to clone rather than extended (as somone alreadt mentioned) however not all graphics cards will support this mode check with the manufacture on thier website! hope this helps.

if your video card does support it it will either be in the properties menu (right click on desktop then properties) under avanced or a setting on the video card control pannel ie nvidia control pannel.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.