hi all,

when playing a game on my comp, alot of the time i get a flickering curser, rather than the 1 the game uses. this happend a long time ago aswell, and when i upgraded the processor from a 1.4 to a 3.0 i thought it would solve it.
also i have upgraded my graphics card from an ati 64 mb to an nVIDIA Geforce 5700 and it still doesnt look any different and it bugs me wen im playin the games, having said this everything else worked beutifully, what have i missed?

any help will be swell!

Danniboy. :p

oh and also i sometimes with one game, wen its loading the next level the screens reolution changes and i get 2 viewings of the game in the top half of the screen, this is only for a split second, and with a recent demo install, of a game called Nox (has any1 heard of this btw) it is like that all the time and i had to uninstall it, im tryin to rest to defaults with my graphics card and other stuff but id love other suggestions whre possible.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.