I bought a used computer on ebay and the text size is too small on my monitor. I tried adjusting the resolution but it doesn't help.
I noticed that the computer is recognizing the old ATI monitor hardware. How do I get it to recognize my monitor? How do I add my monitor to the devices? Or am I asking the wrong questions?

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

I bought a used computer on ebay and the text size is too small on my monitor. I tried adjusting the resolution but it doesn't help.
I noticed that the computer is recognizing the old ATI monitor hardware. How do I get it to recognize my monitor? How do I add my monitor to the devices? Or am I asking the wrong questions?

what resolution is it set at .
ati is not the monitor but more likely the video card ,
what text size ,on the desktop or in programs you have open ,or both.
you could go to desktop properties and adjust the text size
what version of windows are you using

The display resolution of a digital television or display device is the number of distinct pixels in each dimension that can be displayed. It can be an ambiguous term especially as the displayed resolution is controlled by all different factors in cathode ray tube (CRT) and flat panel or projection displays using fixed picture-element (pixel) arrays.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.