Well i noticed this a day or two ago and got pretty worried, because i dont know anything about it and it looks really wierd.

Sometimes someplaces the pixels "fuzzyfy" themselves and get really blurry, it appears in different places and get clear when i restart the program or select the text, it has happened to pictures also, what could it be?

the red arrows point at the fuzziness

here is a fullscreen where it is clearly visible

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

i would try checking the page source code to see if that's what's blurring the text. i mean, it most likely is what's causing it... and then you could contact the administrators of the page to see if they're doing that. if it's not... well i don't really know what it could be, but at least then you would have eliminated one possible source of the problem

i would try checking the page source code to see if that's what's blurring the text. i mean, it most likely is what's causing it... and then you could contact the administrators of the page to see if they're doing that. if it's not... well i don't really know what it could be, but at least then you would have eliminated one possible source of the problem

i think i can rule this one out since it happens in diferent programs that i have used before without anything like this :/

Interesting. What other programs? There must be something in common...

Interesting. What other programs? There must be something in common...

like in the minecraft launcher and in ovi music for example

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.