I've had a good run with my Shuttle 569A. It's a 233 running Win2000Pro, OK jes call me Henry Ford The Whatever. I'm going to be in the market for a setup that will be good for multimedia. So, with that in mind, please recommend a motherboard with good BUS bandwidth, graphics card and minimum abount (Und what type) of RAM? I'm running 128 72 pin DIMM now. I know, I know..hah hah! 2000 really does make this machine act much better than it normally would. With 98SE it tripped and stumbled all the time. Anyway, I'll be using PowerPoint, attempting to use Flash and DreamWeaver. I already use Photoshop and Hotdog for a WEB editor. Your thoughts will be appreciated.
Thanks, BuddyB

To be perfectly honest, buddyb, any budget priced, entry level new system would suit those purposes perfectly well, and compared to your current system would make computing seem like it had entered a new Century for you! (Which, of course, itt would have! ;)

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.