Hi All,
All of a sudden I woke up yesterday and found that my laptop would not start and there was no lights either,so called Dell care center and was told that mother board has konked off and needs a replacement with prohibitive cost.The charger lights show green led while the charging is on however after pressing the Fn button and simultaneously pressing the power button nothing results.Could someone help me with the issue,and what are the risks to give it to some unknown engineer to repair,what could exactly be told to the repairer to look into for the problem,as it is without seeing the laptop the majority of engineers I phoned in Mumbai India told me that they will keep the laptop for two three days to get it back in working condition,my question is does it take that long to find the problem and replace the part.Please help and thanks in advance,
No light No sound but charger light led is one,there was no damage or liquid spill but was kept on the table with the airconditioner on at night.

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

check battery or could be moisture build-up from the aircon

check your battery and charger, if not work, it is bios problem.

some time this error is belong to 8322 mean windows or LCD inverter problem

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.