no display is coming in my monitor, still the pc is running. the same monitor is working with other cpu and ram and etc..also the same RAM is working in other pc's... pls help me..!!

Thanks in advance..!

Recommended Answers

All 12 Replies

We need information with which to work with. You haven't said what pc it is or how old it is or if anything specific happened when it first failed!!!

my pc is a INTEL Pentium4 D865GBF MOTHERBOARD model.. and its nearly 6yrs old... As i was away from home for the past 6 months i dint use it... now when am trying.,its just showing blank screen.

thank you.

you said that you hav not used you'r machine for 6 months..
did you clean the dusts and other things on your mobo??
did you heat any beep sounds????
try to clear the bios settings....

i cleaned the whole cpu..also cleaned the cmos battery and tried. but i dint get any beep sound....how to clear the bios settings without getting display?

1. to clear settings you need to remove the cmos battery or use the resetting jumper..
if you cleaned battery,you need to remove the battery ,which means you have already cleared the settings
2. check the mobo whether the battery's got leaked... that will destroy the mobo..
3. make sure the processor is working,,if not , it will not display any thing...

thank you i'l check it.

i would unplug all wire connections inside and out of the box,and video card and ram chips and and re-seat them

Not only are you right, but you have clearly delineated the alternative position.

Not only are you right, but you have clearly delineated the alternative position.

wow, and i thought my spelling was bad, lol

im using asus mother board and it is the 3rd time im replacing d mother board because of various problems..what can be the possible trouble??? will it be the problem of SMPS( its known that the problem is related to power)??..how can i check SMPS ??..pls pls help me!!!

im using asus mother board and it is the 3rd time im replacing d mother board because of various problems..what can be the possible trouble??? will it be the problem of SMPS( its known that the problem is related to power)??..how can i check SMPS ??..pls pls help me!!!

did you try buying the best power supply you could afford

you should take out your mother board once in some while and clean all the dust many probs arise due to dust

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.