I had an iso image of a game on my computer, but I deleted it like a month or two ago. Ive been trying to recover it, because the backup I made was somehow corrupt. Ive tried several recovery programs, but I have not been able to find the file. Any help would be appreciated. EDIT: I think im having so much trouble because it was about 3.5 GB and when i deleted it, it said it was too big for the recycling bin so they were just deleted and never sent to the recycling bin. Will this be a problem?

Recommended Answers

All 5 Replies

Considering you deleted it a month ago, you can be pretty sure it's deleted permanently. Not even a file recovery app will help you recover the file now. Sorry dude.

oh alright, well im going to try an advanced scan right now to see if i can find anything now, i doubt it but its worth a try. thanks anyway.

boss i have deleted a iso game about 4.55 GB it has been permanently deleted by 2-3days ago can i recover it plz reply boss

Probably not -- it has most likely been overwritten by something else. Did you look in the Recycle Bin if you are using ms-windows?

i have using windows 7 i loked i recycle bin it is not there

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.