I have had the Hp Pavilion Entertainment PC laptop for a year or a little over a year just about now. Recently its been starting to bail on me.

Last week I was using my laptop and I closed the screen but when I opened it again the screen was black so I decided to restart it. Sure enough after the start up screen, the screen turns black. None of the buttons work and I hear a faint beeping noise coming from the bottom of the laptop. I tried reinserting the battery but still nothing changed. The only other problem I had was about 2 months ago where my laptop wouldnt start up and when I took it to Best Buy the guy just reinserted the battery and it was working fine after that.

Plz help. Im going to put up a video later showing how it starts up.

Recommended Answers

All 6 Replies

If it is still under warranty then get the shop to sort it. HP laptops seem to be very unreliable to say the very least. There are reports of them failing all over the net.

It looks like it is having a similar problem to all the other HP laptops that are failing. It will end up costing you a far bit I recon.

It looks like it is having a similar problem to all the other HP laptops that are failing. It will end up costing you a far bit I recon.

Dam so I guess theirs nothing I can do about it then. How much would you think it would cost me?

I have no idea where about you are in the world so.....

I have no idea where about you are in the world so.....

U.S more specifcally Texas.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.