Dear Sir/Madam,

Yesterday my laptop won't boot and there was no battery indication even if I plugged in my A/C adapter, even with my
normale battery (charged, i think). It wouldn't boot, does someone know how I can fix this?
I heard it could be fixed with an power board but I really don't know how it looks like from this laptop.
Thanks in advance!

Sky

Recommended Answers

All 6 Replies

if you cant get it to post (ie make it to the BIOS) then it's 90% of the time your motherboard, or your power supply, especially when using it with A/C

try to plug in a different A/C adapter, otherwise your laptop is kaput.

It's really inefficient to try to change out the power supply and BIOS for a laptop without using your service provider, and in most cases cheaper to just buy a new laptop

This is a great problem which I have aslo suffered but I did directly go to the laptop technician

The warranty is already gone and if you bring it to a service provider it would cost a lot and takes very long before it has been repaired. Then again an older laptop would bring more cost then a new one if the repair is changing an motherboard of the laptop.
So I would like to know the cheapest way to fix it?

to buy it and DIY - good luck.

Do you like Cheap Online Shopping?I have some happy shopping experience online.I like to share it with you.

The problem seems like tha AC charger has gone. Have you tried any other charger ? Try if not. The problem might be associated with the MB also.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.