PC displays a black after login, turning to safemode, still gives me the same results.Please i need ur quick help. thanx.

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

Member Avatar for LastMitch

PC displays a black after login, turning to safemode, still gives me the same results.Please i need ur quick help. thanx.

Do you have a boot CD? If you can still see the login then there's nothing wrong with your monitor. Just put the CD and ran it. Mostly it will tell you to restore back to the correct setting before you got into your issue.

If you are unable to boot and sucessfully login via Safe Mode, the next option is to boot from the Windows CD media as suggested by LastMitch. You could try a system recovery.

If that doesnt work, I personally would not waste too much time with this if you have backups of your data. A fresh clean install should only take 45-60 minutes or so. The full wipe is early at this point in the process... try to recover it first.

In this situation, there may be problem in your RAMS and as well as in your system's CMOS cell.Change these two devices and then play your system.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.