ok, i just had an episode with my laptop. i turned it on hours ago and it went straight to a blank orange screen, no windows logo, no password box nothing, this happened everytime i tried to restart the laptop, nothing worked, so i left it for awhile, i tried everything pressing f8 rapidly numerous times nothing worked, took out the battery and left it running on charger nothing worked still blank orange screen, ok change of tactics, i disconnected the charger power supply and now the dumb thing is working, so ive plugged the charger supply back in, nothing has switched off or died yet, yay fingers crossed it stays like that. but the charger light is steady flash orange and the wireless light is orange, is this something to worry about, has this happened to anyone else?

Have you gone to the Toshiba user forums to see if others have had this problem? I suspect that few of us have the same gear as you do, so looking on the Toshiba forums is a sensible (to me at least) approach.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.