I have two full ink cartridges but with both the cartridges I've got the same issue -while printing the printer prints all sentences properly except that the lower 50% of all the sentences isn't printing at all. It can't be a problem of ink shortage since I've got enough ink in the cartridge.
Should I clean up the print-head since I see it getting covered up ink or should I try buying new cartridges ?

Extra info: I'm only using a black cartridge for grey-scale printing, I'm not using cyan magenta or yellow cartridges.

Hi, I had this same printer with the same issue. I went to Officemax to purchase new ink and found out that it was going to cost me $65. Yikes. I dropped 85 on a new photo printer and tossed the i560. I know this isn't a solution but it is an option.

The i560 has a software install cd that comes with it. This software has some tools that clean and calibrate the printer. Try running those.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.