hello friends...:)

i was thinking of a project... accessing an application through a wi-fi enabled device...

the main idea here is to provide the user the facility to add or remove contents from the database...
for example- suppose we are in a restaurant then we should be able to enable the device and access the application .. like browse the menu, order and pay the bill through a device..may be mobile phone or laptop or any other device...

so my question is ... is this a good idea?? :?:
please help me with your inputs...

hello friends...:)

i was thinking of a project... accessing an application through a wi-fi enabled device...

the main idea here is to provide the user the facility to add or remove contents from the database...
for example- suppose we are in a restaurant then we should be able to enable the device and access the application .. like browse the menu, order and pay the bill through a device..may be mobile phone or laptop or any other device...

so my question is ... is this a good idea?? :?:
please help me with your inputs...

Its obviously a great idea. I was also thinking something like this over the months. My plans are more bigger. But i don't know how to start or where to start. Best of luck man...

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.