i want to ask a question, is it safe to buy a refurbished laptop? and what is the story of refurbished laptop? are they repaired ones? are they used laptops or what?

Refurbished usually refers to the gamit of returned and reboxed to a damaged unit that was repaired and reboxed.

I have purchased many refurbished items over the years. I just bought a wacom refurb tablet for 1/2 the price of a new one. They are great deals as long as they come with a warranty.

Just remember, anything (new or used) can have issues. Never buy anything from a questionable retailer. Always check for a warranty (even refurbs come with a warranty of some kind). When possible, purchase items with a credit card/charge card that offers purchase protection (i.e. AMEX automatically doubles the warranty).

New or used, things break. Just use common sense and don't buy stuff that 'fell off the truck'.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.