Hi guys...i am having this nokia phone model 2280.....i had a connection of MTNL garuda....now i have disconnected the service....and i want to switch it over to TATA or RELIANCE......but i am not able to change the settings of the phone.....there are ways to do it...since touts are sitting in the market asking for large sum to chnage the settings so that it can work with reliance or TATA....
plz help with any information you have.....i am not sure this is right forum for this type of problem...but i am still expecting something out of it...plz help

Hi guys...i am having this nokia phone model 2280.....i had a connection of MTNL garuda....now i have disconnected the service....and i want to switch it over to TATA or RELIANCE......but i am not able to change the settings of the phone.....there are ways to do it...since touts are sitting in the market asking for large sum to chnage the settings so that it can work with reliance or TATA....
plz help with any information you have.....i am not sure this is right forum for this type of problem...but i am still expecting something out of it...plz help

Dear what type of setting you required, is it network manually selection setting etc or something else?

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.