Does anyone have any android games to recommend. I am going to die of boredom

Recommended Answers

All 27 Replies

I like Jewels, Angry Birds, and Solitaire. Mostly I play Jewels and Angry Birds when I am bored.

Go out side, enjoy the fresh air??.... Ride a motorbike, go to the beach..

Go out side, enjoy the fresh air??.... Ride a motorbike, go to the beach..

10 below zero, snowing, everything is closed, nowhere to go... Gee, sometimes a good session of flinging birds is just what was on order! :-)

commented: funny response. +3

I'm from Australia, if there was snow outside, tell you what, that would be fun.. Go outside, get active.

I'm from Australia, if there was snow outside, tell you what, that would be fun.. Go outside, get active.

Around here, in the winter, I go outside and shovel snow for exercise... :-) Wouldn't mind some nice warm weather and a nearby beach... Spring has sprung. It has finally gotten above freezing a few days this past week, so I walk around the block a couple of times before I turn blue from the chill. Mostly, for exercise in the winter here, when I'm not shoveling snow, is to go to a barn dance with my wife. Sometimes we play. Sometimes we dance. Sometimes she calls the dance and I handle the door.

Around here, in the winter, I go outside and shovel snow for exercise... :-) Wouldn't mind some nice warm weather and a nearby beach... Spring has sprung. It has finally gotten above freezing a few days this past week, so I walk around the block a couple of times before I turn blue from the chill. Mostly, for exercise in the winter here, when I'm not shoveling snow, is to go to a barn dance with my wife. Sometimes we play. Sometimes we dance. Sometimes she calls the dance and I handle the door.

I couldn't live in a snowy environment for too long, I love going to the beach 200 days of the year :) Motor bike riding, fishing.. In the snow i guess most of those things are a rarity.

I couldn't live in a snowy environment for too long, I love going to the beach 200 days of the year :) Motor bike riding, fishing.. In the snow i guess most of those things are a rarity.

Not to mention that I am 1000 miles from the nearest ocean! We have a big lake (Lake Michigan) nearby, but not too many people swim in it during the cold months. There are a few, called "polar bears", who brave the frozen waters for a few seconds to prove how "tough" they are! We went to a lodge up in Minnesota a couple of years ago in the winter for a weekend dance and music jamming event, and some cross-country skiing. They had a nice sauna, and a hole cut in the ice (a foot thick) in the lake outside, with a ladder to climb out. You get all hot and sweaty in the sauna, run outside to jump into the icy water, and then quite literally "explode" back to the surface and zip inside! The Scandinavian descendants who live in the area seem to think it's quite the thing to do! :-)

It's good for your muscles, Australian Rule's Football players do something similar, they have a hot shower, then jump into an ice bath, and repeat the method over, it expands your blood cells, then contracts them over and over, healing your muscles...

Fun fact :) lol

I spent a year at boarding school in England many moons ago, and we used to do that also after a rugby match.

Good Form.. Relating to the post though... I do believe ANT is an android game that was enjoyable.

Rubberman, almost on 200 posts, good form.

Good Form.. Relating to the post though... I do believe ANT is an android game that was enjoyable.

Rubberman, almost on 200 posts, good form.

Or as they say in Merry Old England - well bowled! :lol: FWIW, I got my colours in cricket, not rugby - me a dyed-in-the-wool Yank!

Er, guys maybe you are a bit way of topic. Is ninjump good too. How about fruit ninja or thunder lite?

i really like Abduction! it's like doodle jump. but instead of doodle,you jump with a cow or a kangaroo or some other animals (:

Inotia 3 is an awesome game too. Must try out

Hey try Bunny shooter if your bored from Angry birds. Its bit tough than Angry birds. A perfect time killer if you are getting bored.

lol :D
this suppose to be a IT discussion site: P

ZombieVille and Pumpkins Vs Monsters, PvM is kind of a low budgit plants vs zombies but still good

I got really addicted to Unblock Me. Also Find Differences. :).

I recently gift my sister Samsung Galaxy Y which is come with 800mhz processor and no GPU. I played some games on it like Angry Birds, Slice it, Speeds 3D,Dreamrace 4X4 and IPL T20 fever.

Angry birds
IFighter
Age of war
Deal or no Deal
clear vision
G switch
Demolition City 2
Cake mania

Cut The Rope this game is amazing, addictive, creative, & one of the best.

ANGRY BIRD or Counter Stirke.

there are a lot of goodies out there, did you tried N.O.V.A, that's nasty FPS :idea:

you can try raging thunder, journey to egypt but angry birds is the best...i have also tried to download mission impossible but it requires flash player....i think this will be a good game for you.

There are a lots of android Games.. the best one according to me is Angry Bird..and good news is that they have launched new version of it as well... try it out..

I like Jewels, Angry Birds, and Solitaire

Temple run is really a nice game to kill time or you can even try Assasian creed if you love mission games.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.