1.11M Members

How can transfer all data of Samsung Galaxy S3 to Samsung Galaxy S4?

I am planing to buy Samsung Galaxy S4, can any body tell me how can transfer all data of Samsung Galaxy S3 to Samsung Galaxy S4?
I discussed my problem with some other sites also but still didn’t get any suggestion

What kind of data?

Contacts - Just export to the sdcard, then import to the new phone. (If you like google, then just sync the contacts)

Calendar - (If you like google, this will just sync).

Data/Downloads - move it to the sdcard and no problem. Or, plug in to the PC and transfer all data off the phone to the PC until you can move it to the new phone via USB.

Applications - Titanium backup is what I use. Backup each app and it's data to a spot on the sdcard. Then on the new phone, load titanium from the playstore and restore the apps to the new phone.

Anything I missed?

its simple just backup your all data to memory card and resotre it on other android device

there is backup options available in Setting section....Rest like audio,video files can be stored in memorey card.Import all contacts to SIM card..You cann't backup apps it will lost

Use Go Backup it is an excellent application out there in Google Playstore.

Some guys developed mobiletrans program for tranferring data between moible phones, it works well in transferring Galaxy S3 to Galaxy S4.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LBiTa7RISmk

You
Tags Related to this Article