I want to put Ring tones on my Cell phone its a Sprint Lg lx550 it has a computer cable and expandable memory. it has blue tooth but my computer doesnt. I know the songs I want I just dont know how to put them on my phone. and i was wondering if I could do something for Call Tones as well. I cant edit the phone memory only the 64 megabite memory card. Please help me if you can.I tried doing the audicity and it worked till it said I had to use some office program that I didnt have.

Any help at all would be much aprieciated.
thank you so much just for taking the time to read this

-Brenton

I want to put Ring tones on my Cell phone its a Sprint Lg lx550 it has a computer cable and expandable memory. it has blue tooth but my computer doesnt. I know the songs I want I just dont know how to put them on my phone. and i was wondering if I could do something for Call Tones as well. I cant edit the phone memory only the 64 megabite memory card. Please help me if you can.I tried doing the audicity and it worked till it said I had to use some office program that I didnt have.

Any help at all would be much aprieciated.
thank you so much just for taking the time to read this

-Brenton

I had sprint when i was back in the states and if your phone has internet built in you can go online to 3gforfree.com and download ringtones from there and sprint just recently came out with call tones which the only place i know where to get them is off the spint home page on your phone. but thats to only way to get it. or you can go onto google or yahoo and search for free call tones and ringtones for sprint and include you phone model in the search itll help a little bit.

I had sprint when i was back in the states and if your phone has internet built in you can go online to 3gforfree.com and download ringtones from there and sprint just recently came out with call tones which the only place i know where to get them is off the spint home page on your phone. but thats to only way to get it. or you can go onto google or yahoo and search for free call tones and ringtones for sprint and include you phone model in the search itll help a little bit.

I actualy found a great websight. xingtones.com its 20 but it comes with a great program and server usage make your own ringtones from songs you already have and just type in your number and you get a text with the link to it. but I still havnt found out about call tones quite yet but thank you very much

commented: I am try to get familiar with it +0

Call Tones are what replace the "ring-ring" sound that your callers hear while they are waiting for you to answer your phone. The original "ring-ring" is supplied by your phone company and so are your chosen call tones.

Call tones suppliers will usually provide you with a list of available choices, much in the same way that they already do for ringtones.

There is a monthly charge for your chosen call tones and this charge varies from company to company, again, in the same way as ringtones.

Peculiarly, not all phone companies actually refer to their call tones as call tones, so your existing phone supplier may actually supply call tones for you to use, but may be marketing them under a different description.

A list of alternative descriptions for call tones can be found at CallTones.com

I have an LG Lotus by Sprint and I wanted to download some of my favorite rock tunes. However hits like "sweet emotion", Detroit rock city, Green onion, etc. are not available. I managed to get Ozzie Osbourne Crazy train but I have to pay $2.50 every 90 days to keep it. I emailed Sprint customer service and they replied with "we have available what largely sells to our customers. How or where can I get Call tones (not ring tones) for my Sprint phone?

Any help with this would be greatly appreciated...

Hi members ...............................................................................................
CATEGORIES

FREE UNLIMITED GAMES

Cheap Ringtones

Polyphonic Ringtones

Real Tones

Name Tones

True Tones

Voice Tones

Cover Tones

Cell Phone Games

Cell Phone Wallpapers

Desktop PC Wallpapers

Your Photo as Wallpaper

Animated Pictures

Greeting Cards

Mobile Themes

Operator Logos

Nokia Group Logos

SMS Images

Animated Screensavers

Desktop Screensavers

The Latest Contents

Australian Top 40

Belgium Top 50

Dutch Top 40

UK Top 40

German Top 25

US Top 20

SEARCH

Ringtones Polyphonic Ringtones True Tones Real Tones Cover Tones Voice Tones Name Tones

CHEAP RING TONES

• Mono ringtones are a series of single tones strung together like a stream of text to produce a melody. Monophonic tones aren't very large, so they can be sent to almost every handset.
• Mono ring tones are the traditional type of ringers that were first used as mobile ringtones and yes we still have them!
• We have a huge selection of cellular ringtones. Download your favorite cell phone ringtones straight to your mobile - all your favorite music tracks are available.
• Choose from collection created by music professionals from a select range of artists work. Every beltonen on this site has been carefully selected and approved.
• You can browse for downloadable ringtones either by category or use our search box. Once your chosen item is visible, click on it to buy.
• Creating own cell phone ring tones couldn't be easier. Try our ringtones composer.

TOP Cell Phone Ringtones

Latest Cell Phone Ringtones

Aankhen - Gustakhiyan

Crazy Frog - Jingle Bells

Christmas - Jingle Bells

Various - Eastenders

Geraldine - Once Upon A Christmas Song

Various - A-team

Ajnabee - Meri Zindgi Main

Various - Batman

David Guetta Feat Akon - Sexy Bitch

Aks - Aaja Gufaon Mein

Timbaland Ft. One Republic - Apologize

Various - Dallas

Chase & Status - End Credits Feat. Plan B

Chase & Status - End Credits Feat. Plan B

Jls - Everybody In Love

David Bisbal - Esclavo De Sus Besos

Fake Blood - I Think I Like It

Henk Damen - Laat Mij Alleen

B-yentl - Miracle

Bouke - Wearin' That Loved On Look

Bouke - Wearin' That Loved On Look

Cascada - Fever

Sidney Samson - Let's Go Feat. Lady Bee & Bizzey

Sidney Samson - Let's Go Feat. Lady Bee & Bizzey

ALL Cell Phone Ring Tones Downloads

Group by: Categories | TOP Charts | A-B-C lis
by regards
anglish6548
more information to click here

hi

WWW.MYXER.COM FREE TO DOWNLOAD RINGERS AND MORE TO YOUR CELL. ALL FREE .... NO SOFTWARE TO DOWNLOAD. iVE HAD IT FOR 5 YEARS NOW AND LOVE IT. YOU WILL TOO. PLUS you can send ringers and more to your cell right from myxer site. So cool,Youll love it. I give this site ,, 10Stars.

myxer gets 10 Stars.

I have sprint cell phone as well. I don't know much of LG phones, but you can try hooking the cable to your computer and go to my computer and see if there is a new drive that show up for your cell phone. If there is, try uploading your cell phones in there. If this doesn't help, try checking your manual for your phones. It should say there how to upload songs to your LG phone. I have tons of songs on my covered cell phone case.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.