sneezyyzeens 0 Newbie Poster

Hi, I've been experiencing an odd computer problem where my windows7 PC will reboot itself after about 2-3 minutes of being turned on. It happens if I login and start web surfing or watching a video, or any sort of normal computer activity. It happens if I don't touch it and just let the computer sit at the login screen. It used to happen only occaisionally, but at this point, I can't remember turning the computer on in the morning and this NOT happening.

After the reboot, it will usually work fine for the rest of the day. Sometimes it will cycle 1 or 2 more times before becoming stable, but usually it's just the one reboot.

I'm guessing there's a bad connection somewhere and once the computer has warmed up a bit the contact becomes better. Using the MSI afterburner temperature app that came with either the motherboard or the graphics card (I forget) the temperature seems to be stable, and since it doesn't shutoff after many hours, I don't think it's an overheating problem (the bane of my existence on previous computers :) )

specs:
motherboard: Asus SABERTOOTH_P67
CPU: INTEL|CORE I7 2600 3.4G 8M R
memory (16G total): 2x MEM 4Gx2|G.SKILL F3-12800CL9D-8GBXL
64bit windows 7
GeForce GTX 560 Ti - 448 Cores (Fermi) 1280MB 320-bit GDDR5 PCI

I'd be most grateful if anyone could point me towards a probably cause/solution.