i installed window as my laptop was not working.now when my laptop started working there no internet in my laptop.the wifi button use to blink with orange light but it isnt blinking.am unable to use internet.what shall i do to start internet work and so that wifi starts.wifi is able to switch the bluetooth on but why is internet not working.please help me out with this problem.

Recommended Answers

All 6 Replies

First make sure you enable the hardware. Many laptops have a button to enable/disable the wifi radio. Second, go to device manager and make sure Windows recognizes the wireless adapter. If it doesn't , you need to download (from another PC) and install tr drivers.

also it migh help if you give us a bit more info ,like make and model oc computer ,what windows version yopu are using ect ect

my laptop is acer aspire 5741g and am using windows7.because i was unabale to start wifi i once again reinstalled windows which was successfully done and now am once again unable to start my computer.oh my god,now what shall i do so that my laptop and internet starts working.

my laptop is acer aspire 5741g anow when am trying to switch on my laptop itss showing acer logo after that it says a disk read error occured press ctrl,alt n del to restart and this repeating all the time.

my laptop is acer aspire 5741g anow when am trying to switch on my laptop itss showing acer logo after that it says a disk read error occured press ctrl,alt n del to restart and this repeating all the time.

install the drivers for your nic and make sure the botton is pressed on the case to enable wifi. But it sounds like you have a hard drive issue. Boot to the Install DVD and run a system repair. See if that fixes it. If not re-install windows [it will move your old install to a folder called "Windows.Old"] and see if you can boot. If you still can not boot, look at replacing your HD

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.