Hi can someone help me i am getting this box up when i try to print an excel file as far as i know i changed no settings and i can print files from about 4 months ago but new ones i make i cant if anyone can help it would be great . printer_fault

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

Does any other software else have issues printing to the printer? Can you print a test page to the printer? HAve you checked HP for the latest drivers for your printer?

Thats a pretty generic error message. So are you saying that you could print old documents? Are you not able to print only specific documents, maybe very large documents? Try to determine what is in common about what you cant print.

Of course, its always a good idea to make sure you have the latest print driver installed as suggested in that error message.

Interesting... someone else posted an article about this issue with that printer for Excel issues. No exact determination as to the cause or real fix, but suggested a work-around...

Save the Excel file to PDF, then print the PDF.

http://ask-leo.com/i_cant_print_from_excel_how_do_i_fix_this.html

More research is needed...

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.