I wanna align my partition, but I am a computer fresh man.My friend helped me download one software called Partition Star. I don't know which step make in alignment failed in the process of operation.

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

Hello,

What are you talking about when you say you want to align your partition? You do realize that if you change a partition size on the fly that you could lose everything on that partition. Yes there are programs that will do it but it is not a good idea. If you are talking about making all of the partitions the same size then I have to ask WHY??
If you are a computer freshman then the last thing you should be doing is messing with the partitions on a working system. If you want to play with partitions then get a secondary drive and mess around with it instead of killing your current system because you did not know any better.

I have already solved my problem.But thanks for your reminding.

Windows 7/8 have a program that changes existing partition size so that you can create new partitions. I've done it several times with no problems. There's also Partition Magic, but if you have Windows 7 or 8 you don't need it.

Ok, Partition Wizar is also fantastic and professional

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.