The Queen of DaniWeb
20,577 posts since Feb 2002
Reputation Points: 1,356 [?]
Q&As Helped to Solve: 931 [?]
Skill Endorsements: 204 [?]
Administrator
Featured
Sponsor

Has anyone received their AdSense payment for October yet? It doesn't even say my check went out yet nevermind having received it.

I e-mailed AdSense a lil under 2 weeks ago to make sure I correctly submitted the tax information and they said I did. I just e-mailed them again a few days ago and they responded saying, for the most part, there is a delay due to Thanksgiving holiday. However, Thanksgiving was one day and the check is already a few days late.

We are required to uphold every inch of the TOS. However, even though the contract clearly states they'll have the checks mailed within 30 days, it's no biggie for them if they're not :(

Member Avatar
Dani
The Queen of DaniWeb
Administrator
Featured
Sponsor

Well, it's confirmed. No one received their payment yet. Apparently Google is restructuring their whole payment mechanism or something? In any case, there was confirmation that checks will be out by the 12th of the month.

Member Avatar
Zachery
The Geek Father
865 posts since Nov 2003
Reputation Points: 43 [?]
Q&As Helped to Solve: 24 [?]
Skill Endorsements: 1 [?]
Team Colleague

i havent, but i dont make nearly enuf money, im droping it after the end of the year :\

Member Avatar
Dani
The Queen of DaniWeb
Administrator
Featured
Sponsor

Faranth, just curious, do you use any other sources of revenue via your website? Because AdSense is by far the best program of its kind ... IMO better than fastclick, valueclick, burstnet, etc.

Member Avatar
Tekmaven
Software Architect
937 posts since Feb 2002
Reputation Points: 258 [?]
Q&As Helped to Solve: 29 [?]
Skill Endorsements: 27 [?]
Team Colleague

AdSense is by far the best program of its kind

I second and third that thought.

Member Avatar
Gary King
PHP/vBulletin Guru
414 posts since Nov 2003
Reputation Points: 37 [?]
Q&As Helped to Solve: 7 [?]
Skill Endorsements: 0 [?]
Team Colleague

Agreed :)

Member Avatar
denissharper
Newbie Poster
6 posts since Jul 2010
Reputation Points: 0 [?]
Q&As Helped to Solve: 0 [?]

Has anyone received their AdSense payment for October yet? It doesn't even say my check went out yet nevermind having received it.

I e-mailed AdSense a lil under 2 weeks ago to make sure I correctly submitted the tax information and they said I did. I just e-mailed them again a few days ago and they responded saying, for the most part, there is a delay due to Thanksgiving holiday. However, Thanksgiving was one day and the check is already a few days late.

We are required to uphold every inch of the TOS. However, even though the contract clearly states they'll have the checks mailed within 30 days, it's no biggie for them if they're not :(

I am running the same problem as you. I picked up my Western Union payment for 2 months and place your account on hold in spite of all the necessary action. 2 months payments credited to your account in September and October 2008 was still far my account is on hold.

Member Avatar
Braodmathew
Newbie Poster
3 posts since May 2010
Reputation Points: 0 [?]
Q&As Helped to Solve: 0 [?]

Every one got the payment. Now one remaining

You
This article has been dead for over three months: Start a new discussion instead
Tags Related to this Article