Hi,

I just developed a website for my resume writing and career coaching business. I am an excellent writer who has been working for other companies. I decided it was time to branch out on my own.

Do you know of any affiliate managers willing to work with new entrepreneurs? I sell resume writing and career coaching products.

I appreciate any input you could give me on this topic!

Thanks,
Patricia Erickson
SNIP

Recommended Answers

All 10 Replies

Well i'm the owner of SNIP domain name.We can develope something together maybe. email me at SNIP

I also have custom essays. I anyone needs it, I'm also have too..

commented: I hope the writing in your essays is better than this spam post. -2

Hi,

I just developed a website for my resume writing and career coaching business. I am an excellent writer who has been working for other companies. I decided it was time to branch out on my own.

Do you know of any affiliate managers willing to work with new entrepreneurs? I sell resume writing and career coaching products.

I appreciate any input you could give me on this topic!

Thanks,
Patricia Erickson
SNIP

Being a writer, you should be able to develop sufficient enough content to propel your web site in the search engine results pages. If you tried focusing on generating your own traffic rather than relying on someone else's, your ROI would improve.

Problem with affiliate banners is that you get a whole whack of clicks, automated ones too, but very few of sincere interest in your service.

Have a look into Pay Per Click (PPC) programs... sometimes more effective than affiliate networks.

If you really want to get into the business it requires a little creativity. Why not set up your own affiliate system? Contact programmers or designers that don't have the skills for copywriting.... set up partnerships everywhere and work with others to build the best possible product.

Or you could try pitching it on CJ or some other network and have the middle man take half your money

Have a look into Pay Per Click (PPC) programs... sometimes more effective than affiliate networks.

If you really want to get into the business it requires a little creativity. Why not set up your own affiliate system? Contact programmers or designers that don't have the skills for copywriting.... set up partnerships everywhere and work with others to build the best possible product.

Or you could try pitching it on CJ or some other network and have the middle man take half your money

How is Bing.com works for advertizing by the way? Is it as effective as google?

you should look into affiliate programs like commission soup and commission junction. You might see a category there for your niche.

if you just start your business you should look at little personal approach P2P marketing,you can go to digitalpoint forum to open your idea and share with member there

What's the sub cost for comission soup ?

Yeah, canadafred is right. Only with your writing skill and adding quality content to your site you should be able to boost your search engine results.

Clickbank is good if you have an actual product like and ebook, videos or something physical. But if your selling a service try other networks.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.