I saw many bloggers and people who join affiliate programs making training videos and publishing them on their blogs. Does it really brings traffics or $s?

Recommended Answers

All 11 Replies

yes, that social media marketing. you can do it trough youtube, ;)

Video promotion has always been an incredible way of marketing, if not then TV commercials would not be as successful. However, for online businesses it has gained popularity only recently. Now, people use videos to promote their affiliate programs, referral programs, and even their own websites. And as mentioned above, if placed in social media websites, they can be very beneficial.

Yes, I've had great success with this method. And youtube is free, as opposed to T.V. commercials. The drawback is that you have to generate the traffic yourself. With T.V. you pay for the pre-existing audience.

I saw many bloggers and people who join affiliate programs making training videos and publishing them on their blogs. Does it really brings traffics or $s?

New guy here aloha;

I just watched an instructional martial arts product marketing video which stated the guy became successful by uploading as many videos as he could of people using his product. So sure. My thoughts are would you rather watch a tv commercial or listen to a radio commercial

Rick

Video can help, but the point is if you make training and promo videos to distribute them and promote them as wide as possible. Placing these just on your blog would not be sufficient enough.

You're right about that. I was assuming (yes I know) they would go on a social video site such as Youtube then get embedded. That's what I normally suggest to get the Youtube crowd

Rick

Yes, you definitely rake in traffic. People like free stuff and are willing to pay if you are really offering value for money.

Yes, if you have an audience and people who respect you and then you get in front of them and tell them to buy something if they fit a certain category then you will make money. I think the trick with video marketing is really qualifying your audience and being honest with them.

Thanks to all. I really find it works.
Recently I made some software training video for my client to tell them how to use software of my company. The video is simple but they speak highly of it. All I need are 5-min work and a screen recording software.

Thanks again. I think I will continue creating my screen video for training. The next thing, mmm... a mic perhaps?

You could use your computr mic. Download a free program called Audacity, then before you begin speaking, let the recording run about 10 seconds. You may then use the noise filter in audacity to cut out background noise.

Rick

Ya it's available on many video site

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.