Need your help! - Masters thesis / research paper
Hi there,

within the final stage of my masters thesis I need to conduct a survey concerning "Advertising Appeal for Corporate Websites". I would appreciate your participation in my online survey/questionnaire.
The reason for this survey is to investigate how complex a website has to be to be most attractive to a customer/user. It would be very nice if you attend to this survey!

Please, just follow the link down below:

http://mls.wiwi.tu-dresden.de/websites

Of course your data will be taken very confidential and no inferences will link to you. the data will be used only for private and scientific purposed for sake of the masters thesis. As well all data is received totally anonymously!!!

Thank you for your support.

Best regards
Fabian Schwarz
Dresden University of Technology

PS:
If you have any questions or concerns about this survey, please do not hesitate to contact me - fabian.schwarz1@mailbox.tu-dresden.de

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

Member Avatar for LastMitch

The reason for this survey is to investigate how complex a website has to be to be most attractive to a customer/user. It would be very nice if you attend to this survey!

The link doesn't work. I got an error 404.

It works at my computer!

I will have a look at! Thanks for your information.

Good way of advertising.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.