I have a website related with travel industries that provide services for trekking, tours, hiking and climbing peak in Nepal and tour to some other countries like Tibet,Bhutan & Insia. Now how can I promote my packages through online marketing?

jwenting commented: spammer -3

Recommended Answers

All 13 Replies

I think social media marketing can help you out. Try it

It is very easy and simple task just create profile to all social networking site and update those by most unique and quality content by daily.use SEO for promoting your website.

dest your travel agnecy is coming in the business category and you have to promote your business in business then you can find the better search

hello best option is you can promote your travel agancy in social networking sites, Facebook, LinkedIn, twitter best options you will get more responses through this.
thanks

i things you should gives more and more facilities than other travel agency .this should be the best option

Promote your business through your website ranking and it may be possible behalf on website optimization and link builsing services.

I will have to agree with ridewon on this. Your market is global. Social sites are for socializing, imagine? When ppl want to travel, they search on google.

you have to make the online marketing lik google adword or facebook page or ad you can get the best and targeted traffic in which you can earn the money from your site

make the google adword marketing this is the best marketing strategy ever

classified posting is best for travel agency promotions

Do on page as well as off page optimization and also don't forget about social media marketing.

best way to promote your website is Social Media.

Now a days best way to promote your website is Social Media Marketing.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.