Gaurav Pradhan 0 Newbie Poster

Hi,

It is my pleasure to introduce you to which is a high quality Ad network powerhouse that offers diverse, extremely efficient and responsive services to its clients. mediawhite.com
We have mobile SDK, we would like to advertise on your Application, we are interested to monetize your App inventory, please find the attached Media kit for your reference
Advantages of our System!!!
Our unparalleled professional capabilities and work ethics help us provide you with quality advertisers yielding high revenues.
With a
massive number of unique visitors all over the world, we enable publishers to capitalize and monetize their international traffic and we make sure that the advertisement placed on your website is relevant to the type of audience of the website to keep them interested. We offer unmatched solutions to publishers for maximizing profitability in this fiercely competitive ad business.
Advantages of Media white to the Publishers!!!
We work on our partners traffic with a sophisticated “learn” system in order to deliver higher CPMs and 100% ad fill in UK,USA,FR,NL,CA, AUS and more! With the best rated campaigns of local and international advertisers.
The most attractive aspect of working with Media White is that we offer “WEEKLY PAYMENTS” to our publishers and perform our best to provide you a business platform for maximizing revenues.
It is my pleasure to invite you to do business with us, please let us know the amount of daily impressions and join Media White at: http://www.mediawhite.com/index.php?page=signup&ref=MzM=
I hope to hear from you soon.
Regards,

--

Gaurav Pradhan - Media Buyer
mob: +971 55 348 8611, tel: +971 4 421 2476.