Hey i want to start my own business at Ebay but as i am from Pakistan and paypal is not available in Pakistan so is there any alternative of paypal through which i can easily do my business at ebay and are there any more sucessful auction sites?

Recommended Answers

All 21 Replies

WorldPay? Google Checkout? NOCHEX? Authorize.Net? 2Checkout? CCBill?

I would say Paypal is more secure. Where I live, there is no paypal so I have to call someone who has US accounts to transfer the funds. It takes too much money for that transaction. I am still using paypal for that matter :(.

Moneybookers or Western Union would also work.

Moneybooker, e-gold, open a citibank account and ask people to send money directly to your bank account.

Hey i want to start my own business at Ebay but as i am from Pakistan and paypal is not available in Pakistan so is there any alternative of paypal through which i can easily do my business at ebay and are there any more sucessful auction sites?

Hi You can use foriegn currency account in conjunction with google check out or e-gold is the best way but expensive, I think when you use Pakistan as product origin u wont get good responce so its better to get some friend in uk and do business in collaboration, I am thinking of it if interested contact azharshah316@hotmail.com

Good Luck

Moneybookers and 2checkout seems one of the alternative.

There are many alternatives like E-gold, E-bullion, Moneybooker,Xoom,Western Union. But Paypal is the best if you want to do business in ebay as paypal is a ebay company afterall.

2checkout now accepts Paypal...so this may be your best option.

Google Checkout will be better for you.
Western Union? does eBay takes that?? hmmm I m not sure.

ross

Check out E-gold or Moneybooker

Money transfer companies like Western Union are just too expensive to be a viable option. It would be cheaper to bank transfer via International Bank Code/Number. For example The Co-operativebank only charge £8 for sending money to the USA (from the UK) no matter how large (or small) the amount, whereas companies like western union will charge an arm and a leg.

In this case I would suggest you to use Moneybookers because it is one of the fastest growing payment processors and have earned a good reputation in a very short time.And the best thing is that it also support countries like Pakistan and Bangladesh where Paypal is not available or allowed to use.With Moneybookers you can both deposit and withdraw your funds in your bank account very easily.

JESSICA- You mean 2checkout, accepts payments from Paypal users ?
Are you sure about that ?

What other companies accept Paypal payments ?
Coz I have the same problem, am from Africa..Its a hell lot of trouble receiving or sending money....

Check out E-gold or Moneybooker

Hello, I would also recommend using this site as a Paypal alternative. The customer service has been very helpful, and the service itself seems very safe. Good luck.

there are alot of payment systems aside from paypal such as alertpay, google checkout and egold

from so much alternative we can take you can see the long list at ecommerce-journal.com and talkgold forum there is so much to talk there about payment system and online currency

which one is the best out of Paypal,Google Checkout,WorldPay??

New Option Available: Send2PK Money Transfer

If you're worried about how to accept PayPal in Pakistan, then here is your solution: http://send2pk.com/

Check it out now!

Moneybookers and western union will work, however, many people don't like to use them because of the possibility of fraud with no recourse for the customer.

2Checkout, E-Gold i think is the choice. LEt us know if accepted.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.