i am stuck trying to find out about the moral issues on the internet for my ict homework anyone know how to explain it??:-/

i am stuck trying to find out about the moral issues on the internet for my ict homework anyone know how to explain it??:-/

Well, there's many moral issues that surface with the advent of Internet technologies.

There's one that continually catches my attention, every day.

Although the Internet is a magnificent resource, it has brought to the forefront the extent of human greed. To the degree that people will go to satisfy their lusts for money was once incomprehensible but now has become clearly visible, openly. The Internet is a breeding ground for every conceivable evil scheme to pilfer one another from one end of the globe to the next despite any sense of ethics, moral obligations or consideration of human rights, dignity or suffering. Making money, even a penny at a time, any way possible, is the motive that powers much of what we see of the Internet today.

As I'm passionate about Internet marketing (and in particular search engine marketing), I am particularly disgusted by such activities as search engine ad clicking schemes, banner clicking networks and the growing (unchecked) trend coming out of the third world nations known as SEO outsourcing. These are very bad things for the Internet and for the world.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.