Hello daniweb friend
i work up to 6 moths to build my own e-commerce website finaly it is ready but i don't know what paymentgateway i can use
i find a payment gateway who have esay api to use
and who will not redirect customers for payment
"not paypal"
i want accept visa mastercard and american express or more

Recommended Answers

All 9 Replies

Member Avatar for LastMitch

i work up to 6 moths to build my own e-commerce website finaly it is ready but i don't know what paymentgateway i can use

@chrisschristou

You have to do research of what payment plan you want for your website.

There are alot out there.

Even if you find a payment plan you still need to implement to your website.

So it's a 2 step process.

You should choose http://www.payscout.com/ (Payscout Inc.) provide to merchants cost-effective credit card processing services that are fast, secure, and easy to integrate.

Hello,you can use paypal or 2checkout.

Paypal / 2Checkout = crape.

you are a US marchant ? you have : Stripe / BrainTree / Paymill / Authorize / Google Wallet.

Payment Gateway is a online Bank who will collect the money from customers and pay to us.

Just like an account in the bank..

He will act as mediator between merchant and customer.

To get the payment from customer for the product purchased online site. we will be getting approved from the banks (Payment Gateway)

ex: PayU
CCAvenue
etc...

Based on your requirement you can select ur payment gateway

Indian payment Gateway
or US Payment Gateway....

we have lot of gateway available currently in online...

I think PayPal is best

You can try out PayU as well. www.PayU.in

I think better you could go with first data. It support visa, mastercard, american express, discover and more. Try searching the modules in google. For your reference I bought Magento First data GGe4 module from modulebazaar.com.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.