How to make a customer to buy t shirts using our ecommerce website? Since for 3 months no sale has been done. we are very much upset. please give your valuable suggestion..

Recommended Answers

All 13 Replies

Actually the sales from the websites are entirely dependent on the way you endorse your product. eCommerce website has now became a great platform to sell your prduct almost in any part of the world. You should adapt few marketing stragies. It will help.
Anyways all the best.
Erick wendel

Work on design and make the products look more attractive. Also try and have some promo offers to get sales.

eCommerce website is a big task for the website owner, for that you need to hire good website developer and designer. Who is able to create your website attractive, because visitors want to see new. You can also offer coupons to your customers, because this is great way to attract more customers.
Try SEO.

If you want to sell online then go for Internet Marketing.

For selling of any product in the ecommece site like urs T.Shirt. We need to make the customers to konw about our site first.
For that we need to do marketing just like we are doing in shops...

Advertising, Campaign etc...

In the Internet, we need make your site in good postion in Google page (Page Rank)...

When the customer searches about your product then we need make your website listed in first page by performing the below SEO processs

i.e Internet marketing..

On Page Process
Off Page Process

SEO Optimization.... etc...

Contact an SEO executive to optimize your site and you'll get more valid visitors. Or do it by yourself. Try to concentrate on off page and on page optimization and get some SEO tools in online for analytics and tracking purpose.

Hello everyone,
Make attractive advertise and promote on the social media websites.
thank you

Promote your product through social networking with eye-catching advertisement. Make sure that your site is user-friendly to satisfy your customer's need

if you want to sell the tshirts then you have to sell your franchise then you can get the enough profit

always try to make your self as the reseller then you can find the best business opportunities

I was curious what ecommerce software you were using for your website? I have a client who wants to sell tshirts as well thats why I ask.

To sell your eCommerce website, pinterest can also be one of the best ways to sell your tshirts. You can use this social media as a very good option to market your eCommerce business. Add images of the tshirts into that. Update it regularly. Just keep in mind that your images should have that much potential to attract users, so try to add trendy product images. You can learn more about promoting your eCommerce business through Pinterest here:- http://fatbit-tech.weebly.com/6/post/2014/03/promote-your-ecommerce-business-through-pinterest.html

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.