Hello,

I am looking for the best pay per click advertising programs similar to AdWords and yahoo.

Can anyone recommend any that I can set the little ppc like less than 10 cents per click.

Thanks very much.

Recommended Answers

All 12 Replies

To be honest, despite the low price, you might not have great performance due to the reach. Thus, I recommend you to consider long tail terms on Google/Yahoo which are usually cheaper and have higher CTR.

These both are best. No need of use any other paid program.

There are numerous smaller engines that you should look into, including:

7search
Ask
Finditquick
Miva
Advertise (AOL)

If you want to learn more about us send me an email - and I will be happy to provide additional info and assistance

Regards,
Cleo

Google .. else are ..

You could try Facebook ads. They sell by 1000 impressions.

Google is the market at the moment because Yahoo and MS are too slow and stupid to roll out their ads to webmasters.

But when the MSyahoo merger finalizes the bing network should be a nice alternative to G

Hi guys,

There are numerous PPC programs available. Those pay per click programs listed below are your best choices because they can deliver sufficient results for most campaigns. There are other PPC programs available and you may find value in them depending on the type of product or service.

Pay Per Click and Cost Per Click Services

PPC Pay Per Click Advertising Programs
Google AdWords Select Cost Per Click
Google AdWords Tips
Overture Pay Per Click
Other PPC Advertising Resources

Shewag

I'm gonna drop the ultimate Adwords PPC secret right here: Individual sitelinks differentiated, tagged, and tracked within Google Analytics. Yep, I'm serious - that's the secret. Are you doing it? If so, you know what I'm talking about. If not, I bet Simon can help you over the phone, give him a ring at 302-401-4478. You can do all kinds of powerful testing and optimization when you've got sitelink tracking in place and it can really set you ahead of your competition.

yeh Tell me...?

Don't go for the lower cost per click. Ultimately what's your goal? Conversion or higher ROI, right? So better use Google and Bing Advertising platform. Use keywords wisely and reach to the targeted audience.

Google adsense is best, no need to use others.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.