What's better to use to promote CPA offers, specifically for music downloads? Google Adwords or Facebook Ads campaign?

Thanks!

Recommended Answers

All 13 Replies

I think its always best to do test campaigns on all types of CPA platforms. Many work different for different types of offers.

Adwords is the best one which gives you more traffic to your website. You can't promote affiliates offers on Google adwords.

There are many avenues to get traffic to a website. Both are good options.

I have tried Facebook advertising twice now with no decent result. AdWords has had a mixed result depending on the level of competition, but at the very least it brings in some website traffic.

well i tired both services but i got good result from google adword as compare to facebook ads so in my opinion go for adword:)

Yes it is true, adwords is better but for CPA and affiliate programs the sites need to be high quality to avoid penalties.

i shall go for the both ones because both have their own benefits in respective ways.

Adword is better than facebook for CPA compaign.

Cost Per Action and facebook marketing both are good. As through CPA we can get more traffic and through facebook we can get direct contact to people and can know the response.

Both have their Pro and Contras, but as per my own preference I would go for Adword

Another option for advertising is media buying or ezine
advertising.

Media buying means buying adspace through specialized
advertising companies. You can often get better deals
than in Adwords.

In ezine advertising you are using to your advantage
a fact that someone already has a list of buyers who
trust his advice and therefore you can often get high
click through rates for your ads - more people end
up buying your product.

The trick is how to choose the correct advertisers and
what to offer to get a sale. See also the free ebook on
ezine advertising for some more info.

i liked both..
but now i am concentrating on facebook Ad..

Adwords or Facebook advertising both are good. But according to latest survey Facebook Ad campaigns are more beneficial.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.