Hi Everyone,

What is pay per click? How can we use it and how it will benefit??

Recommended Answers

All 21 Replies

PPC is a type of sponsored online advertising that is used where the advertisers pay only if a web user clicks on their ad. Hence the title, ‘pay per click.’ Using a PPC network like Google AdWords, your ads can appear for keywords selected by you whenever someone conducts a search using your keyword phrase.

PPC advertising:

- Ensures high quality traffic
- Boosts global exposure
- Increases local visibility
- Brings instant gratification
- Offers real time trackability
- Allows total control over your budget

I use a tool called ‘Keyword Country’ to build better structured PPC campaigns quickly ... Quite helpful!

PPC is a good way to monetize your site if you are a web-master and have a constant good quality master. If you are an advertiser you can build your campaign to attract traffic to your products and receive conversions. Everything depends on how properly your ad campaign is organised. Support team of each PPC program can always help you to do your best.

Google AdSense is best PPC.

commented: i agree with ur comment, short sentence but message is huge & big. +0

Pay per click is an Internet advertising model used to direct traffic to websites, where advertisers pay the hosting service when the ad is clicked. With search engines, advertisers typically bid on keyword phrases relevant to their target market.

hey Braylen :)

Pay per click is an ccot per click advertising used to get direct traffic to websites, where client pay the owner when the ad is clicked.the two types of PPC is available:-
Flat-rate PPC
Bid-based PPC

pay per click is a sponsored ads used to monetize your site, like google adsense
when these ads are clicked on your site, the ppc company pays you for it

Hello,
PPC means Pay Per Click .Google offer you to advertise your site .Google will charge for this advertisement.

Google AdSense is best PPC , Ryt ;)

PPC can be an effective way of driving traffic to your website. You are able to target specific keywords that are most likely to drive the type of customer you want to your site. However, it is still best to have organic searches, this will ultimately drive more traffic.

google adsense is PPC and many more...
but i don't have google adsense

commented: yawn -3

is adsense is ppc advertise ?

Hi Braylen
See Pay per click or PPC is a technique of posting add by bidding the keywords which are related and most demanded for your website, its paid posting and in that a client have to pay to Google for each click on that add.

Well PPC helps you get much more out of little investment...

PPC IS A ADVERTISING CONCEPT WHICH IS TO CREATE DIRECT TRAFFIC FOR YOUR WEBSITE.

PPC is also a website promoter tools ,its use to improve page rank on google webmaster

Pay per click is a good way to attract website traffic, consequentely, it pays you to compensate your hard earned investment !

When you click Adv and view, you will be paied.

PPC is the best way to generate traffic and leads for your busines from Google Paid results. if you have just star a online business and if you need business from your website from the starting day then PPC is the best way to do that.

If you want to start PPC then go to Google and read guidelines about how to start Google Adwords.

It will be very very helpful for your business if you setup your campaign struture in good way and you will get high conversion with low cost :)

I am working in many ppc site. but someone like you who have little patience not be able to do this. its a long term process if you want to earn money . but believe me its totaly lost of time and brain.

How do i sign up for pay per click???

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.