Hi Friends,

I have one website with few hundreds visitors, and i want to put google ads

but when i submit Google adsense application it replys in email that my contact details is not correct, I have tried more than 20 times and checked all my details very clearly but still adsense not approved.

so is there anyone know how to approve this easily ?

thanks

Recommended Answers

All 8 Replies

Google will approve your adsens , you have to apply for that only

You have to apply for adsn if your site is at the level Google then it will approve the adsn

* Review your site’s content. Make sure you have some 50 articles on your site, quality articles I mean before applying for Google Adsense.
* Go through your website’s traffic logs. If you are getting a lot of visitors from search engines, especially Google (since Adsense is a Google company) your site has something good in it.
* Go through some of your site’s pages and see if they’ve got any back links. You can use Majestic SEO for this. If they haven’t got any, build some yourself. While this isn’t a necessary step, but can help increase the Adsense application approval rate as your Adsense applications is directly proportional to your traffic which in turn is proportional to the back links you have!
* Check your site’s social standings. If your site or it’s pages are often shared on Facebook, Twitter, Google Plus or on social bookmarking sites like StumbleUpon, Reddit, etc. the chances are high for your Adsense application to be approved!
* If your site is based on the adult niche, don’t apply for Google Adsense. So far, they haven’t approved any adult website.

but when i submit Google adsense application it replys in email that my contact details is not correct, I have tried more than 20 times and checked all my details very clearly but still adsense not approved.

so is there anyone know how to approve this easily ?

thanks

you sould verify your zip code because it's the main cause to reject your application if it's wrong (: i hope they accepte you cause it's a nice program

@simochip
i will try this

yes exactly there should be some mistake with your address and something else just make a cross check with all the infomation with your proper address.

i have checked, ADDRESS IS 100% CORRECT
I am receiving everything on this address.

"... as your Adsense applications is directly proportional to your traffic which in turn is proportional to the back links you have!" This is not accurate. Traffic and back links have little relation when it comes to attracting human visitors. In most cases, back links generate robot hits.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.