Hello guys , I know that we can make new website and post articles and then if we connect that site with our ad sense account we can easily do income by posting more of the articles with high paid keywords and by adding the AD code to our site. I know all these factors. But where I have confusion is, suppose i wrote an article based on online classes which has 58 dollars of price, i checked a week ago. And so when people will search for "online classes" will they get my website? I mean why will they get my website? as i did no seo of it. In one sense i wasnt to know the successfull way of doing income by posting on the website via ad sense. what the important facts i will need to consider? Your help will be greatly appreciated.

I suppose if that's your set due course to online success then some simple advice could be to learn how to write well in English. ciao

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.