I do not know if it is the right category but I need some answers I decided to post here. A friend recommended me ,Purebits PPD Network. I searched for information about her and found out that although they are new to the market timely payment commitments. I am new in the field and although I read them metotele forum presented not understand much. I talked to moderators explained to me in detail what to do (an extra point for them). I started working last week and I managed to win $ 40. My question is if you know easy methods to work or about how much money you could earn in a month maximum.

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

Member Avatar for LastMitch

I do not know if it is the right category but I need some answers I decided to post here. A friend recommended me ,Purebits PPD Network. I searched for information about her and found out that although they are new to the market timely payment commitments. I am new in the field and although I read them metotele forum presented not understand much. I talked to moderators explained to me in detail what to do (an extra point for them). I started working last week and I managed to win $ 40. My question is if you know easy methods to work or about how much money you could earn in a month maximum.

@pmarius04

I'm not familiar with making money website like that. It's really risky. There are other safe ways of making money online beside doing that.

There is no risk to the simple fact that it does not require any investment. Why do you think it's risky?

Member Avatar for LastMitch

There is no risk to the simple fact that it does not require any investment. Why do you think it's risky?

How do you get pay? By a check or some sort of online payment plan kinda like PayPal?

The risk is having your information about you, you don't either know how you got your $40. Do you trust this website?

I don't trust anything online unless there's a person I can talk to, other than that I don't sign up for a website like that.

I get money via PayPal. It is possible to discuss whith modeartors. You find a lot of information on the forum and a very good support. Moderators are nice and friendly. Try talking to her

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.