i am new in blog.can anyone help me how i create blog and publish it on internet and how i earn money throug blog.
Any help appreiciated in advance.
thanks

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

There are two ways to create blog, first is free means crating free blog at wordpress.com, blogger.com etc. Second is paid means you will have to buy a domain name as well as hosting then use any blogging platform. After this, you will have to publish some unique and useful content on your blog then apply for advertising to make money from blog.

You have to updates your blog as quality manner, based on the blog performance google will provides google adsense options for your blog.

First you need to create blogs on blogspot, wordpress, weebly, tumblr, etc. After creating blog, you will need high quality contents.. Think of interesting blog post for branding. Do SEO. Share your blog on social networking sites. The traffic you make can be turned into money.

For more further details, please see link below.
http://www.wikihow.com/Start-Making-Money-Blogging

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.