yesturday,i signed up with widgetbucks(the link is in my sig).So far just for one ad i have 50 impressions and 14 clicks which is a good ratio i think.I emailed there support and am told updates on earning take up to 72 hours to update.Ive heard they have only been around since tuesday,and already it is becomming a hot topic on forums.They also told me for the ads on my site i would be looking at aroun $0.16 per click.They offer a nice $25 sign up bonus,and the minimum payout is $50,so your already halfway there.

Sites don't need approval and i think you can have as many ads as you like per page
If your gonna sign up please use the link in my sig.

What is everyone elses fIrst impressions of the site?

Recommended Answers

All 7 Replies

That sounds like a good pay per click program. Has anyone else used this?

And can it be used in addition to adsense?

Thanks, I am interested in other peoples opinions!

That sounds like a good pay per click program. Has anyone else used this?

And can it be used in addition to adsense?

Thanks, I am interested in other peoples opinions!

yes,it can be used with adsense

Oh, thats good, I will check it out. Not a bad idea to have two different pay per click programs, if the can be placed together, thanks

Oh, thats good, I will check it out. Not a bad idea to have two different pay per click programs, if the can be placed together, thanks

yup i got $3.80 for 21 clicks with widget bucks which i believe is very good :)

Can I see a link wich is usin both google and widget. Couse afried of google bans ?

I have a wigetbuck on one of my sites. I wanted a widget with products on it but instead I got one that says Outdrink the uni student???

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.