1.11M Members

How do I find people who want to work on commission advertising my site?

I want to find people or an organization who will work strictly on commission to advertising my products online. Any suggestions. Any free marketing strategies to grow my business? I don't want links all over my page either.

You can always start off by listing your program in an affiliate network like Commission Junction, OPEAC, Pepperjam etc. You can select if you wish to have a per click program, per impression, or per action.

These networks do take a % of the overall sale, so depending upon the commissions you are looking to pay, this can be expensive.

You can also contact websites direct by email or phone. If you find a site that is relative to your niche market and it looks like the site has other banners already live on their site, it doesn't hurt to send a quick personalized email explaining your product, and why you think it would be a good fit for that site.

Yes, do a search on the niche market you are looking for. Google AdSense seems to help a lot of people with extra income, in addition.

Yea the links do look a bit tacky.

I want to find people or an organization who will work strictly on commission to advertising my products online. Any suggestions. Any free marketing strategies to grow my business? I don't want links all over my page either.

First, do at least a basic research for your niche market
Second, those affiliates who will advertise only for commision - they have a very low traffic thru their sites, so they are forced to do ads this way - but, because of that, you need to find a large network or a quality one; you can try with us, or like these guys have said, Commissio Junkction or Linkshare... but beware of their percentage from these commissions!
Anyways, it all comes down to --> good content/products<--
Be well,

Elbuhleini

You would have to go to a site like craigslist. Once there you could post a free classified ad. The ad would state that you are looking for people to work on comiission only.

use google adword!!

Try pay-per-click campaign.

For ebooks, list it at clickbank.com
For physical products, list it at CJ.com

If i am not wrong you are looking for a person or company who will help you to sell your products and will be paid only when your product is sold due to their efforts?
I think you should start affiliate system.

Hey that's a good idea to hire people on contract to develop your website; this helps others to earn money from their homes. Yes there are surely several strategies to develop your business.

<snip false signature>

was gonna say the same thing einfoway. you beat me to it.
join an affiliate program as a merchant.

Join clickbank or a similar company.

HAVE YOU TRIED CLICKBANK.COM YET? THIS IS A GREAT PLACE FOR A PUBLISHER TO SUBMIT PRODUCTS TO HAVE AFFILIATES PROMOTE THEIR BUSINESS FOR COMMISSIONS. I PERSONALLY DO THIS ALL THE TIME. WHAT ARE YOU TRYING TO PROMOTE?

Good Afternoon - I would love to discuss the feasibility of us working together on this project. I would need to discuss further with you as I have a counter offer.

Is your request still valid?

Thanks,
Iris

Hi Iris,

We have develpoed new web product and it has great potential, are you intersted in working for this kind of thing?

i am looking for products to promote on a few sites including FREE This Super Car dot com,

This is called affilite marketing. The best way is to join a big network and place your products there. From there the affiliates that are with the network will take your product and sell it.

you check freelancer...... there are most experienced SEO And Marketing People.

You
This article has been dead for over six months: Start a new discussion instead
Tags Related to this Article