hello everyone
plz tell me how can i work on internet and earn money . Pls tell me about these types of related websites,

Recommended Answers

All 11 Replies

There are a number of ways you can make money online. One is by creating a site, creating unique and original content, then marketing it online.

Another method is by using a PPC system such as AdWords to generate traffic to affiliate related sites.

Take a look at www.johnchow.com and www.shoemoney.com for a lot more tips and tricks for making money online.

Maybe you can buy from China.After Olympic Games. Chinese Productions has better quality than before.
And as everyone knows,Chinese productions are cheap in the whole world.

If you already have a Web site or a blog, look for vendors that offer related but non-competing products and see if they have an affiliate program. Stick to familiar products and brands - they're easier to sell.

for that you can also use affiliate marketing programs.

If you have a current website, you can post a Zookfind.com banner on your site and drive pay per click advertisers to the sign up page.

You can do article marketing, blogging, social marketing to drive traffic to your page that will in turn send the traffic to Zookfind.

Zookfind will provide landing pages, banners and other promotional material.

Zookfind is offering 20% of all funds invested by PPC advertisers to affiliates. This includes all orders over $40.00 from the first order and every order there after.

The system should be set up by next week by one of the most respected Affiliates in the world. I will give you a hint, he is from Canada. His name will be in a press release.

If you have a current website, you can post a Zookfind.com banner on your site and drive pay per click advertisers to the sign up page.

You can do article marketing, blogging, social marketing to drive traffic to your page that will in turn send the traffic to Zookfind.

Zookfind will provide landing pages, banners and other promotional material.

Zookfind is offering 20% of all funds invested by PPC advertisers to affiliates. This includes all orders over $40.00 from the first order and every order there after.

The system should be set up by next week by one of the most respected Affiliates in the world. I will give you a hint, he is from Canada. His name will be in a press release.

hi shoaibwarraich,

the easyest way to make money is to be affiliate!
there is affiliate programs that pay 50% commission (like this own
at my signature)

you don't have to be a website owner, you can reffer visitors from blogs and forums and earn money!

you can use google adwords service to promote your campaign.

There are plenty of ways that you can work from home on the internet. However, there is one problem, it takes a lot of work and learning. The learning part is something not a lot of people are willing to do.

However, if you are willing to do that I can give you 5 solid business models that you could use to EVENTUALLY make money online and work from home saying goodbye to your day job.

1. eBay Business

This is relatively simple. All you have to do is find a vendor to supply you with wholesale products. Then you sale them for less than retail price, but more than wholesale netting a profit on ebay.

2. Website Building

This has already been discussed in this thread so I am not going to go into the details. I will say that this is probably offers the best chance to earn big money.

3. Blogging

This is the same as website building except there is more interactivity and has to be updated more. In my opinion website building is better than blogging. This is strongly subjected to personal opinion so please form your own.

4. Affiliate Programs

This also has been covered in this thread so im not going to go into detail about it.

5. eBooks

This is a great way to earn money online. You really have to wait a long time for this one. So if you do not think you can create a decent product that solves a problem do not go for this. However, if you think you can you can really cash in on some big time long term residual income

Earning money from internet is not a easy task and if you do not having any website then it is more difficult. First you need to find the trustworthy areas for earning money then hard work for making money. Blogs are good and easy source of making money through Google adsense.

There are Lots Of Ways, Website or Blog, These are the most common ways.. But You don't actually need one to make money although they help greatly. Find some affiliate programs, Most of them are Free So it's not going to cost you anything. If you need more information.. Contact me direct- "To avoid breaking any forum rules"

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.